[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - New plans

New plans

Miscellaneous topics not covered under any existing categories.

New plans

Postby shepherd_690 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:06 am

Hey, whats everyones new fish plans for the next year...
mine is to get a fishroom up and running and to successfully breed my gouramis :lol:
shepherd_690

Postby ste12000 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:31 am

Hi mate, all the best. My fish plans for the new year?? mmmm let me think..

I would like to continue having good luck with my current breeding project and new future ones.
I would also like to master the harder dwarf cichlids and have some success with the Apistogramma Iniridae i am currently keeping.
I have also set the target of aquiring and breeding all nine species in the Pelvicachromis Genus, i have bred two so far, the hardest part will be finding them. I dont think it will be complete in the next year...
ste12000

Postby L777 » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:39 pm

I'm working my way through pleco projects: the Ancistrus hatchery is still under full swing, which has given me enough store credit to get a trio of L-401's and seven L-66's. A male of each is in a cave now, and some of the females look like they swallowed golf balls, so maybe... If they'll breed, then proceeds from the fry may give me enough fish-$ to get a couple of L-46's (zebra plecos). I've been smitten with them since just before Brazil banned their export a couple years ago, but haven't had enough hobby-budget to get any yet.

Steve's gotten me hooked on Pelvicachromis -- just need to find mates for a couple of nice unidentified female taeniatus variants I picked up a week or so ago. The coconut caves are ready whenever they are!

A few DIY CO2 generators are up and bubbling away next to my tanks, so now I need to get ahold of some EI fertilizer powders and hopefully the live plants will take off.

And of course, helping new CPDs come into the world continues to be a responsibility for me since I contributed to taking 9 of them out of the wild.

Other than that, just trying to keep the *tanks* from breeding, so I don't have to toss out any more furniture!
Dean
9 adult (F0) CPDs; over 125 fry
L777

Postby Crazedpuffer » Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:38 pm

My plans to setup my 180 gallon, and for my seahorses to have babies. Thats about it for now :D
Crazedpuffer

Postby celestialdude » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Just got a nice T5 lighting fixture for my new 45-gallon. Hoping to turn it into a nice Glossostigma (that's a carpet plant with small leaves) planted tank. Also, need to figure out what to do with my existing 20-gallon from which I've migrated all the existing fish.

Other than that... hoping for more Celestials. Of my original 4, one died, but 1 fry has been born and has made it into semi-adulthood. Looking out for more specimens to add to my breeding collection.
celestialdude

Return to Miscellaneous