[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - LATEST NEWS...PLEASE REPLY

LATEST NEWS...PLEASE REPLY

Miscellaneous topics not covered under any existing categories.

LATEST NEWS...PLEASE REPLY

Postby ste12000 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:22 pm

Hi guys, i have missed all the gossip over the last few weeks after having a nightmare with my phoneline provider and Aol my internet provider. I am still offline and missing catching up with all the info and new gossip. I cannot spend hours browsing the forum for all the newest posts and it will be easier if everyone posts their latest news on here for me to catch up, i can then check this thread quickly for new posts, cheers guys and ill be back soon... Oh yes hello to all new forum members and all my old friends.See you all soon.
ste12000

Postby chr15_8 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:17 pm

the only news ive heard is that ste12000 has been missing for the last week or so.

thats basicly it. its been dead round here last few days
chr15_8

Postby ste12000 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:37 pm

Oh well chris, ill soon be back to brighten up your life :lol: ...Having no internet at home is really killing me, its amazing how life now revolves around this huge virtual world. Hows your Mbuna tank going, is everything maturing nicely?? See you soon mate..
ste12000

Postby chr15_8 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:34 pm

yea the tank is brill. not sure if youve seen it but i bought a few more fish for it last weekend (the last 6) ammonia is staying at 0 so the bactinetts seem to be doing there job..

how the fish room? and yes i agree with internet carnt imagine how you oldies coped back in the 'old days' :P

speak to you soon

chris
chr15_8

Postby celestialdude » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:21 pm

Hi Ste,

Good to have you back again. Not much happening here, my 20-gallon tank has been overgrown thanks to the normal CO2 supplementation so I've had to do some pruning. My 4 fry in the 5-gallon CPD tank are doing well and getting bigger. Other than that it's business as usual!

Hope you are doing well and looking forward to your always-interesting posts.
celestialdude

Postby maximumbob » Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:22 am

maximumbob

Postby ste12000 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:14 pm

ste12000

Postby shepherd_690 » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:03 pm

shepherd_690

Postby Crazedpuffer » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:25 pm

Crazedpuffer

Postby L777 » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:44 am

Crazedpuffer,
any recent update on the 'ponies you were expecting?
Dean
9 adult (F0) CPDs; over 125 fry
L777

Postby Crazedpuffer » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:12 am

No babies sadly. I think they could have just been gaining weight. They haven't spawned recently either. :(
Crazedpuffer

As requested Ste.. pics of my tank...

Postby maximumbob » Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:23 am

Here is my scape as it stands last night.

The plants floating on the right are anubias. I still have to tie them to the bogwood. I've left it for a few days to let the fish settle down after their stressful move out and then back into the tank.

I'm hoping for a crypt balansae tall curtain on the right, with a small carpeted area of pogostemion helferi below it. The mossballs on the left will eventually be taken out as I think they dont suit the scape. I'm considering putting a mossy piece of wood I have in the centre of the picture (not sure the centre is the best Idea though.) between the java ferns - i was also going to get a half coconut shell and attach it on the back to make a cave structure.

All in all I think its a decent start.. the plants just need a bit of love for a while.. the stress of the move has damaged some leaves.
maximumbob

Postby celestialdude » Wed Dec 05, 2007 3:33 pm

Nice! I see you have some moss balls (Cladophora) in there!! Awesum!!
celestialdude

Postby maximumbob » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:32 am

I just got my 10 grade a+ indian almond leaves.

I'll be trying them in my gourami tank to see what happens.

I'll bring some over for you to have a play with on Sat Ste... the missus has let me out for the morning!!!!!

pic below! (1p is for sense of scale)

I'll phone ya l8r

maximumbob

Postby Crazedpuffer » Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:02 pm

Jeez thats a big leaf!
Crazedpuffer

Next

Return to Miscellaneous