[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - Job interview @ fish store!!!

Job interview @ fish store!!!

Miscellaneous topics not covered under any existing categories.

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:55 pm

Uh...Well this job I got requires an 2 hours before and after I take the bus. I like it, but...ok.

Anyway, the first petstore person phoned me. (biking/walking distance away) It's been a long, long time since I dropped the resume off, but oh well. This was the one I really, really wanted. Family owned, amazing, wonderful place...

I phoned back and she wanted to know if I wanted an interview. Said yes. She asked when? I said, today?

So an hour later I had an interview. I'll get phoned today or tomorrow. (Now this person I can actually trust to phone back. :roll: )

If I get it, that will be awesome. Will feel bad about ditching the other store, which was really nice too, but damn, this is my life, and I gotta do what's best for me! Yes, that's selfish, but life's like that. :wink:

Anyway, another chapter in the saga of Atlantis's search for the perfect job. :roll:

Oh, but this place has even awesomer fish! Way more, and they tend to sectionalize people a bit more. (Newly renovated fishy room!!! He he he. :D )

More waiting... :?

- Atlantis
My Corys: 3 Green Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Albino, 1 Melanitius, 2 Metae, 1 Elegans, 1 Panda, 2 Peppered)
wow, 13...it's been a while since I counted them up... (And yes, they all have names ;) )
atlantis_child

Postby chr15_8 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:02 pm

so you want to go with the first shop? which is the shop youve just had an interview with?

as you said its your life dont what you find best and good luck

chris
chr15_8

Postby ste12000 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 pm

Somehow i missed the post where you said you had a job...WELL DONE HONEY.. Now you may have two store fighting over your services, Im glad your finally working with fish cos you can get us all a big discount and post to the Uk HA HA :lol:
My young cousin (15)came round to nosey at my fish yesterday and hes doing two weeks work experience at my favourite local aquatic shop..ill be asking for a staff discount there i think :D
Well done Atlantis i hope you end up with the job you want and dont worry about letting the other place down they will soon find someone else.
ste12000

Postby L777 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:32 pm

Congratulations in advance, Atlantis! You'll have to let us know when you get the call-back. Like ste said, no worries on dropping the chain. I hope the people at the mom-and-pop are as awesomer :D as their store!
Dean
9 adult (F0) CPDs; over 125 fry
L777

Postby atlantis_child » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:07 pm

My Corys: 3 Green Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Albino, 1 Melanitius, 2 Metae, 1 Elegans, 1 Panda, 2 Peppered)
wow, 13...it's been a while since I counted them up... (And yes, they all have names ;) )
atlantis_child

Postby waterfaller1 » Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:27 am

Excess on occasion is exhilirating. It prevents moderation from acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.
~W. Somerset Maugham :wink:
waterfaller1

Postby atlantis_child » Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:57 pm

atlantis_child

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:40 am

atlantis_child

Postby ste12000 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:32 am

ste12000

Postby Crazedpuffer » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Crazedpuffer

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:12 pm

atlantis_child

Postby L168 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:53 pm

L168

Postby atlantis_child » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:24 am

Reson why I put "brackish" in quotes is because it is not a true brackish tank, they just add more aquarium salt. At least that's what one other employee told me. Or that the rays needed some other kind of treatment different from other fish. Some kind kind of chemical property thing? Different people say different things.

But I took a sniff at the water in that tank, and smelt no precievable difference between that water, and other aquarium water. *shrug*

There's another kind in there too. They're technically for sale, but it's mostly for display, because it's bloody huge, even for those kinda fish.

And I'm guessing they don't sell too quick. :wink:

- Atlantis
atlantis_child

Postby atlantis_child » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:36 am

atlantis_child

Postby ste12000 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Oh well never mind :lol: I think ill leave the Icky feeder fish and concentrate on the top quality fish the Uk has to offer :wink: ...
Hope your enjoying yourself in everyones dream job!!!!!!1
ste12000

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous