[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - Job interview @ fish store!!!

Job interview @ fish store!!!

Miscellaneous topics not covered under any existing categories.

Postby katkin » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:29 am

katkin

Postby atlantis_child » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:19 pm

I phoned, but the boss wasn't in. Left name, number and reason for call with the "manager."

My mom's running buddy advised me to call. She has her own interior decorating business and says she is much more likely to hire if the potential person calls back after interview. Actually, she's my boss right now since I'm painting the outside of her house...

She has many connections. Knows just about every business owner in my area, and that's the honest truth!

- Atlantis
My Corys: 3 Green Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Albino, 1 Melanitius, 2 Metae, 1 Elegans, 1 Panda, 2 Peppered)
wow, 13...it's been a while since I counted them up... (And yes, they all have names ;) )
atlantis_child

Postby L168 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:02 pm

Got my fingers crossed for you mate, and if im ever looking for a Job back in Alberta ill give you a call :D (Spent a year in Medicine Hat with the army and the wife thought Canada was realy great)

Mfg Peter
L168

Postby Crazedpuffer » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:21 pm

Any update? Did you get the job?
Crazedpuffer

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:44 pm

No, haven't got called back. :?

Probably a bad sign, I still have a little, tiny bit of hope.

- Atlantis
My Corys: 3 Green Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Albino, 1 Melanitius, 2 Metae, 1 Elegans, 1 Panda, 2 Peppered)
wow, 13...it's been a while since I counted them up... (And yes, they all have names ;) )
atlantis_child

Postby ste12000 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:55 pm

If you do not get it Atlantis keep your chin up because it was their loss!!!!
ste12000

Postby atlantis_child » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:05 am

Aww...Thanks Ste, that's sweet. :)

Even if I didn't get it, which part of me is actually hoping since they don't have the decency to call back after the inveview (which was promised) or call back after leaving a message with the dude (which was also promised) Leading me to the conclusion I might not want to work for peoplelike that.

I'll wait a few days, then call again. If I don't get a reply within two days I'll give up on the whole thing and start looking around.

There are plently of other fish places in my area. Maybe they need someone. ;)

- Atlantis
atlantis_child

Postby atlantis_child » Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:42 pm

He he he... :lol: I called the place with the evil sale's person and they're looking for employees! :D I'm going to go tweak my resume and cover letter and go in.

- Atlantis
atlantis_child

Postby ste12000 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:56 pm

You go girl !!!!!!!!

Good luck i hope you get it..
ste12000

Postby celestialdude » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:58 pm

Bestest of luck!!
celestialdude

Postby Crazedpuffer » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:03 pm

Good luck! :D
Crazedpuffer

Postby atlantis_child » Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:18 pm

atlantis_child

Postby celestialdude » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:17 pm

celestialdude

Postby katkin » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:04 am

katkin

Postby albatross » Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:58 pm

albatross

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous