[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - Can someone please help me with my search

Can someone please help me with my search

Species-specific discussions on freshwater fishes.

Can someone please help me with my search

Postby Quince » Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Hey this is my first post and i have to say this is a great site.
Well anyway i am trying to find one young male and female zebra pleco, ive tryed looking on the internet but i am having no luck. Does anyone know where i could get them for a price mortals could afford?
Quince

Postby aquaholic85 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:41 pm

www.aquabid.com gonna give an arm and a leg no matter where you find them.... where are you located? i can find them here in NJ but i would have to talk to some sources of mine...but def. possible
Ryan
75G Demasoni & Yellow Lab
20G Community: CPDs, Neons, Rasbora Maculatas, Norman Lamp Eye
aquaholic85

Postby Quince » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:23 pm

lol no way, i live in NJ too. Can u help me?
Quince

Postby aquaholic85 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:56 pm

where bouts in nj
Ryan
aquaholic85

Postby Quince » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:57 pm

North NJ,
how could i get them and wat would the price be?
im trying to get a male and female cuz i plan on trying to breed them.
Quince

Postby aquaholic85 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:23 pm

i spoke to some people and everyone is out..to cold to ship fish and breeder taking some time off.

You need to understand these fish are expensive and i would recomend having prior breeding experience under your belt before you drop the cash on these fish. it would be ashame if you bought these and they died because of poor tank conditions or they didn't breed because your stll new at the hobby(don't know if you are)

so think over it...fish cost around 400 a pop..i know i would never spend that money on sucker fish..only a marine fish i could spend that money.
Ryan
aquaholic85

Postby Quince » Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:19 pm

ok, i could wait till spring or when ever for them to be available
and i have been in the hobby for 10 years now so i think im ok with experience
:shock: $400, really? i want a young pair so the price would be lower and i thought they were $100-$200
Quince

Postby aquaholic85 » Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 pm

well then you should be ok keep water parameters..

go to this link. Its an auction on Aqua bid for a trio of these and look at the price...tell me what you think now.
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/ ... 1204128002

hope these fish are worth your wild..cuz they gonna cost ya.
Ryan
aquaholic85

Postby Quince » Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:06 am

:shock: wow!
hmm..idk but look at this site
http://exoticfinds.net/firstplecopage.html
that is almost a reasonable price for the little ones so it must be a similar price else where
i have been researching this fish for a while and if i could find a good price i would really like to get a pair of these gorgeous fish
and thanks for the help :)
Quince

Postby aquaholic85 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:07 pm

exotic finds is about 40 mins max from where i live...but the ones for 165 are young fish and probably not able to be sexed yet...you can see the larger ones are more money...buti wish you luck and let me know how ya make out..
Ryan
aquaholic85

Postby Quince » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:23 pm

ill make sure to, thanks
Quince

Return to Species Discussion