[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - Interested in Characins?

Interested in Characins?

If you're new to aquariums, or would like to discuss general aquarium topics, this is it.

Interested in Characins?

Postby plymbloke » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:03 pm

Hello all, Celestildude has kindly alowed me add a partner link to my website that im just creating on the care of characins, including their spawning.

So if anyone out there is interested in characins of all kinds and wants to try and find out a little more information about them, without having to trawl the internet, come take a look!

http://www.clark82.co.uk/PAC/index.html

Bare in mind though that its a new site, so only the forum is workign at the moment lol, but I hope to build up a full characin site over the coming weeks! If I can generate the same level of interest as this great site has, then i'd be a happy man!

cheers

Chris
plymbloke

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:56 pm

Page is pretty much empty, Plymbloke. And there's no link to the forum...

Last time I tried to access forum it said "page not found"

- Atlantis
My Corys: 3 Green Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Albino, 1 Melanitius, 2 Metae, 1 Elegans, 1 Panda, 2 Peppered)
wow, 13...it's been a while since I counted them up... (And yes, they all have names ;) )
atlantis_child

Postby plymbloke » Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:36 pm

Plase try again, it works fine - use the link above. When you say its empty - what do you see? Bearing in mind ive been able to do a whole 3 hours work on it, its coming along.
plymbloke

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:01 pm

Well, it says "Welcome to the UK Tetra Breeders Club"Welcome to the UK Tetra Breeders Club"

When I copy and paste text here it says

"An online resource for anyone wanting to know anything about Characins!"

But I don't see that on the page...Same color as background...?

On the left there's a box that says "Menu."

Oh, now I see if you put your mouse over it you can get to the forum. But it's all white. No words.

Below is "Quick links," white box, no links

At the bottom is:

Home ---- News ---- Contact ---- Gallery ---- About

No links there.

And in the main part there's a big box with a pretty fish picture to the right.

- Atlantis
My Corys: 3 Green Gold, 1 Bronze, 2 Albino, 1 Melanitius, 2 Metae, 1 Elegans, 1 Panda, 2 Peppered)
wow, 13...it's been a while since I counted them up... (And yes, they all have names ;) )
atlantis_child

Postby L168 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:06 pm

The link works for me, as you said the only working button is the forum but its got great potential

Mfg Peter
L168

Postby atlantis_child » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:06 pm

Yeah, the forum works, but only from the site you gave, not from my bookmark. Updated it worked though. (shrug) Dunno.

- Atlantis
atlantis_child

Postby plymbloke » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:21 am

Atlantis - as I said, only the forum is working at the moment anyway, and I did say to use the link on this page :D I sent an email to people on hte forum already, saying that I had been playing about with it and have changed the address :D

L168 - Well at least its working for someone lol, as promised there will be much more content soon :D

Chris
plymbloke

Return to General Aquaria