[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - A breath of air

A breath of air

Discussions on temperament, schooling, territoriality, and other behavior.

A breath of air

Postby Pushkatu » Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 am

Hello,

I noticed my CPDs doing something that as far as I'm concerned is a little weird. Every once in a while, one of them, starts moving all over the place at fast speeds and then goes to the surface and from what I can see, because it's moving very fast, it just takes a breath of air. After that it starts acting normal again. Should I be worried? I look at them at least one hour every day and I besides this, nothing seems to be out of place.

Thanks
If you ever have the chance to put a smile on someone's face, do it.
Pushkatu

Re: A breath of air

Postby BallAquatics » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:37 pm

I can't say that I've ever noticed any of mine acting that way. Mine normally remain in the bottom area of the tank... sorry I can't be more helpful.

Dennis
BallAquatics
Site Admin

Postby MChambers » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Me either. Mine almost never go to the surface.
MChambers

Postby Pushkatu » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 am

What ever it is, it doesn't seem to be bad. There's enough oxygen in the water so that is not a problem.
If you ever have the chance to put a smile on someone's face, do it.
Pushkatu

Return to Behavior