[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - my cpds are constantly hiding

my cpds are constantly hiding

Discussions on temperament, schooling, territoriality, and other behavior.

my cpds are constantly hiding

Postby theemon » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:10 am

the past 2 weeks they have been hiding non stop.... driving me nuts. is this a bad sign? the only difference is i put java moss in with them. and switched foods from a general fish flake food to brine shrimp flakes.

any ideas, and i know they like this food better, they "come" to it sometimes
theemon

Postby Tom2006 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am

It's normal behaviour they tend to be shy fish and keep out of the way
Tom2006

Postby BallAquatics » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:13 pm

You can sometimes get them to be a little bolder by keeping them with more out-going fish.

I've kept them with most of the other 2" and under Danios without problem. Perhaps the boldest I've seen them act is when kept with Glowlight Danios, Danio choprai... a fantastic Danio in their own right.

Dennis
BallAquatics
Site Admin

Postby ged » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:29 am

I have found if you put a single cutting from a stem plant every couple of inches keeps them nearer the front
ged

Return to Behavior