[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - CPD'S wanted for breeding programme.

CPD'S wanted for breeding programme.

For Sale, Wanted or Barter... this is the marketplace!

CPD'S wanted for breeding programme.

Postby Jamie Woods » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:30 am

Hi all.

I'm looking for a group of wild caught or captive breed CPD's for a breeding programme in the Northeast or North Yorkshire Area of England.

Also looking for other breeders if and when I breed these stunning little fish for swapping fry and adults to keep the gene pool going.

Any advice or help would be great as I need all the help that I could get off any breeders out there.

Many thanks Jamie.
Jamie Woods

Postby Jamie Woods » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:20 am

Hi Guy's.

Can anyone please help me,I'm very committed to this and really want to get the numbers of this stunning fishes numbers back to where they should...

Many thanks Jamie.
Jamie Woods

Postby altaaffe » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 am

Sorry but I can't help at this time, I don't post out and live in the N Scotland. I did drop some off with a young lad nr Huddersfield when I was on holiday in Yorkshire last year, don't know if he's managed to breed them yet but you could always try e-mailing or PM him.

His site name here was: Milnerhome
altaaffe

Postby Jamie Woods » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Hi Altaaffe

Thanks for the reply,I've ordered 20 from my LFS for this week,they are captive bred,just hope that the shop can get a hold of them...

I'm seriously thinking about setting my 120 gallon tank up as a species only for these guys,along with 3 small breeding tanks...

Any advice that you can give me would be great....

Many thanks Jamie.
Jamie Woods

Postby Jamie Woods » Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 am

Hi all

Just to let everyone know that I've sourced 20 wild caught CPD's...

I've set up a 40 Litre tank and three 10 litre tanks....

I'll keep everyone informed on how I get on with my first attempts to breed these stunning fish...

Jamie
Jamie Woods

Postby ad9465 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 pm

email me once you find out where to get some of CPD, I am looking to buy too.
ad9465

Return to Marketplace