[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
The Celestial Pearl Danio Forum • View topic - CELESTIAL PEARL DANIO AVALIBLE NOW..IN THE UK

CELESTIAL PEARL DANIO AVALIBLE NOW..IN THE UK

For Sale, Wanted or Barter... this is the marketplace!

CELESTIAL PEARL DANIO AVALIBLE NOW..IN THE UK

Postby ste12000 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:23 pm

Hi everyone, my first batch of fry is now reaching sellable size and i thought i would let people on here know first..
I am in Cheshire, UK. But for a cost of £12.50 i can post to anywhere in the UK.. I have posted over 100 boxes of fish this year with no losses so far..
Send me an PM or email through this website if you are interested. Cheers.
ste12000

Postby katkin » Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:21 pm

Hi, how much are you going to sell for as mine are about to reach sellable size also and wouldn't want to be under-cutting you on price!
K
katkin

Postby chr15_8 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:19 pm

im interested ste.

would prefer them after the year though.

have you got any recent pics of them?

thanks
chris

edit just realised new year only a couple of days away.
chr15_8

Postby ste12000 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:23 pm

Hi Katkin, how are you? did you have a nice christmas?
I wouldnt worry about undercutting me, i dont think the market is overrun with Celestials and i havent really got that many(60ish). My local Maidenhead has got a few in for £4.50 each or 5 for £20..It would be nice to get something like that but i doupt it..
Goodluck with yours and let me know how you get on.
ste12000

Postby ste12000 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:28 pm

Alright Chris, hows things? ill try and get some pics but they are in a wide bare tank and are still very skittish, they hug the back of the tank whenever i look into it. Ill let you know if i get some.
ste12000

Postby chr15_8 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:31 pm

yea im fine thanks, hows you?

cheers, you got a rough price? my tank has settled down nicely now and new more stock for it.

chris
chr15_8

Postby ste12000 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:33 am

I dont know about a price..I always put them on ebay for 99p start and let people choose their own price, that way i dont run the risk of either ripping myself off or offending people with a high price.
Ill list some soon and let you know they are on, i suggest we all watch the first auction and see what they go for..
ste12000

Postby katkin » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:43 pm

Good idea, let us know when you've got them listed. I'll keep a close watch :)
K
katkin

Postby gwenny » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Hi,

I live in London close to the M25/M11 and I'm searching for a group of celestial pearl danios.
Do you still have some on offer?
gwenny

Return to Marketplace